If you are thinking of buying a new air conditioner for your home, you also need to consider how to install it properly and safely. It’s best if you leave the job in the hands of a professional installer. Listed below are the safety measures that you need to consider when looking for an expert air conditioning installer:
1) You need to find out if the person is a licensed technician. This is important because the technician needs to know the intricacies of electrical supply and also to prevent short circuit which is one of the reasons for fire to happen.
2) It’s better if they have been in the business for a long time. Each type of AC has different requirements, like a split type of air conditioner has a different air conditioning installation requirement. Someone who has been exposed in dealing with different kinds of units will do a better a job.
3) If you choose an air conditioner installer online, ask for their office address and see if you can pay them a visit. It is advisable that you select one that has an office. Also, ask for referrals.
4) Ask the one who will perform the installation if they sub-contract or not. It is advisable that you select the one who employs his own employees rather than the one that sub-contracts. In case some issues occur or you are not happy with their job, they can easily track down the technician who did the installation.
5) Choose the one that provides a comprehensive maintenance service. After sales is something you should also carefully consider. It’s important you will know where to go if something goes wrong with your unit. Likewise, you may contact air conditioning installation Brisbane.
6) Each home is situated in different areas. Some localities require a higher horse power for appliances to operate. So, better pick an installer who is familiar with your area’s specifics.
7) Ask for a quotation and look for a warranty. When given a quote, understand its inclusions- if it includes ducting and sealing which are done for air leaks prevention and the balance of the flow of air in a room. The AC installation quotes may or may not include the addition of electrical supply in case your current system is not enough and you need to know if this is part of the quotation.