Wheel stops, from just the term alone can already be understood as something to stop the wheels. So, it means that they are tools to stop the wheels. Like for example if you are parking backwards and the parking lot is a narrow area like the other side of the parking lot is also another parking lot, that means if the vehicle driver will not stop at the right time, he can bump the other cars that are parking on the other side. This is where the wheel stop will function. By putting a wheel stop right at the boundary, the car cannot go on and will be halted. Thus the other cars will be safe from any reckless driving. It will take so much force before the vehicle can get on pass the wheel stops so they are really useful. This is also the reason why, you will see wheel stops in most parking lots.
There are a number of uses for wheel stops and for sure you have already used them before though you just did not know they are called by that name. Check out below for some of their topmost functions:
– First function is they can prevent damage to some properties like stalls street fixtures and many others. They can also prevent damage to your vehicles and to the other vehicles just like what is mentioned above about the parking lot.
– They can also be used to protect your front yard especially if you are very near to the streets. Another is they can also be used to protect gardens that are beside the streets or near parking lots like those in the parks. Most of the time, they are fenced with wheel stops.
– Just like bollards, they can also be used to prevent other vehicles from accessing a particular area temporarily.
There are also rubber or plastic wheel stops that you can use and sometimes, they can also be more beneficial, check out below the reasons why:
– First benefit is the fact that even just one person can already handle a number of wheel stops and because it is not that heavy, there is less likelihood for accidents.
– If you need to transport these things, then you will have easier time doing this as they can be shipped everywhere nationally. The fee is more affordable as well as wheel tops like these can just be handled by forklifts or even by hands.
– They are environmentally friendly as plastic wheel stops utilize 100% recycled plastics. As for the rubber wheel stops, the can be easily seen without the use of paints as they are with hi-vis chevron pattern.
So, if you are in need of wheel stops may they be concrete, rubber or plastic, check out Wheel Stops. By there you can get their phone number or email address so that you can inquire about these products. Wheel stops are indeed useful almost everywhere.